You need to set up an administrator password in the student module settings. This may be done:
1. remotely, from the teacher console:
- run the teacher module on your teacher computer;
- select student computers;
- click the main menu command [N]-> Options -> Client Options;
- on the Security tab, in the Administrator password field, please specify a new password and click OK.
2. in the settings of each student computer:
- click Net Control 2 icon in the system tray to open the student console;
- at the bottom of the student console, please click the Configure button;
- in the appeared window, on the Security tab, in the Administrator password field, please specify any password and click OK.